MAVERICK FINISHING PAN
Finally after a year an a half of prototypes and experiments I have brought a new
square pan design into the 21st century. The Maverick Finishing Gold Pan has taken
out many of the problems inherent with older designed square pans to bring you a
more efficient, productive product. Yes, there are other square pans on the market
and they do a good job for what they are – just not as good as the Maverick. What’s
- More riffles to capture the desired heavies as possible plus the elimination of
curved ends on riffles which cause heavy water flow lines that interfere with
- Deeper recess in front of the bottom to collect and hold more of your
concentrates and to detour the flow of water from washing your concentrates
out. (A very annoying problem with past designs.)
- Longer floor length for easier laminar cleanup control plus the removal of any
bump lines and other obstructions inside the pan.
- Bottom front of pan has a 150 grit finish to help retain heavies in cleaning off
unwanted material. This area is also used to apply various grit strips that can
be interchanged according to the coarseness of the material to be separated.
(This is a big plus!)
- Outside finish is gritted for easier griping.
- The Maverick is made from high density polypropylene which can take almost
anything you can throw at it.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Note: Plastic gold pans must be ‘seasoned’ to remove oil.