- Removable Grizzly can be turned to either side for Left or Right Handed Miners.
- Expect 200 mesh recovery (as with all our products) and Clean Ups take only a few Seconds!
- 30 lb. shipping weight.
- 24″ Stainless Steel Legs.
- Abyss Riffle System.
- Grizzly system allows for unclassified bank run material to be easily processed.
- Grizzly can be removed and placed on a bucket to classify to 1/2″ minus if you are digging away from the creek.
- Sluice design is wider at the mouth to collect as much water as possible.
- Sluice narrows after the landing area to flatten and slow down the water to promote fall out.
- The head of the sluice is on with a water bar attached to it.
- 4000 GPH pump with 10 feet of 1 inch water line.
- THIS UNIT MEETS MOT REGULATIONS TO RUN ON THE BANK AND WATER PLUS TAILINGS NOT TO REENTER THE WATERWAY!
- All Sluices and produced by Angus MacKirk are in black ! our new color